In today’s edition of Team Tuesday, we are pleased to feature Melissa Sims, a member of the toddler teaching team at our Cheektowaga location.
Melissa understands that birthdays are a significant milestone for children and their families alike; as we often say, the only thing better than a doodle day is a doodle birthday! Melissa goes above and beyond in personalizing the birthday experience, taking the time to incorporate the personal interests and preferences of the birthday child.
In today’s edition of Team Tuesday, we are proud to highlight Kayli and Katie, valued members of the Webster team.
A happy parent recently called our main office to sing the praises of these lovely ladies — they worked together to help her son make a collection of artwork and mementos that was a heartwarming “welcome home” gift for his dad, who had been out of the county for 3 months.
This touching gesture is such an amazing example of the many ways that teachers can have a positive impact on children and their families.
Thanks for all you do, Kayli and Katie — the doodle community is truly a better place because you CARE. ❤️
In today’s edition of Team Tuesday, we are pleased to recognize several members of the McCandless team, including infant teachers Holly and Melissa, Director Assistant Leah, and Center Director Laura.
“Laura and Leah are exceptional leaders for the center! My little girl has been attending doodlebugs since January. Dropping her off every day knowing that Miss Holly and Miss Melissa are taking care of her and genuinely loving her makes it a little easier for me to leave my precious baby girl. My husband and I find comfort in the strong leadership at the center and the teachers in the infant classrooms. “
Thank you, Holly, Melissa, Leah, and Laura, for your obvious commitment to building a community of happy children, happy parents, and happy teachers!
In today’s edition of Team Tuesday, we’re pleased to highlight this month’s unique opportunities for you to connect with the rest of the doodle team:
- On June 14, Rochester families and faculty members are invited to participate in the 2015 Excellus BCBS Teachers’ Challenge 5K. Held in Ellison Park, beginning at 8:30AM, this is a great opportunity to show your #DBlove and support Rochester schools! RSVP or learn more at: https://www.facebook.com/events/799253110139902/
- Doodle Bugs! is proud to be a local sponsor of the Postpartum Progress event in Buffalo, Rochester, Pittsburgh, and West Palm Beach on June 20. Families, faculty, and friends from every doodle location are invited to show your #DBlove and raise awareness for postpartum wellness by participating in the walk! Learn more and find your local information here: http://postpartumprogress.org/climb-out-of-the-darkness/find-a-climb/
In today’s edition of Team Tuesday, we are happy to feature Casey Karger, a preschool teacher at the McCandless location who has been selected as the June 2015 Employee of the Month.
Co-workers and managers appreciate that they can count on Casey to reliably lend a helping hand, with a smile on his face the entire time!
Children and families equally appreciate their relationships with Casey — he makes a personal connection with every child and prioritizes good, ongoing communication with parents.
Casey has also recently taken on a leadership role as “Farmer Casey” — the center’s resident garden guru! He’s enhancing the educational program by coordinating center-wide efforts for children to plan, plant, and tend to their seedlings.
Many thanks, Casey, for your genuine commitment to building a community of happy children, happy parents, and happy teachers. You are an asset to the doodle team!
In today’s edition of Team Tuesday, it’s our pleasure to share some recent sweet sentiments from enrolled families. It’s always a pleasure to hear personal stories about the many ways our team is making a difference:
- Isaac’s mom, Katy, emailed to say “I’m writing to express our whole family’s appreciation toward your amazing team. Thanks Miss Molly for providing and leading such a wonderful team… Isaac is lucky that he can grow in this wonderful facility with Miss Amy and Miss Diana taking care of him!”
- Jon and Cindy, parents of Harrison and Jack, wrote to send kudos to Miss Tara and Miss Idil at the Cheektowaga center, commenting that “Tara is just great; she has a special bond with each and every student and to be honest, I think every student has a place in her heart” and “Miss Idil has provided the environment and the tools for our littl boy to blossom; she is constantly doing new and exciting things!”.
- Owen’s mom, Kaitlyn, sent her appreciation for Miss Megan and the entire infant team at the Penfield center, noting that “we feel so lucky to be at such a wonderful place; every single teacher has been so friendly and loving!”.
Many thanks to these talented team members for consistently taking a moment to make a moment. The doodle community really is a better place because you CARE.
In today’s edition of Team Tuesday, we’d like to extend heartfelt thanks to our entire teaching team, in honor of Teacher Appreciation Week.